Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hand-dyed Fabrics, Books, Classes, Goodie Bags

Those are some of the things you could win if you head over to Two Creative Studios and sign up for their newsletter. Have a look at all the great classes Sue and Terri offer! They also have some excellent freebie classes to get you started. Their blogs and websites are also a wealth of information and if you'd rather buy it than make it, check out their shops here and here.
PS I bought a journal similar to the one shown here, and I love it!!!!




Don't leave yet as ANOTHER wonderful giveaway is going on over at Judi's blog where the winner will be receiving two yards of her hand-dyed fabric!!! Head over and have a look ..... will you share with me if you win any of these great prizes???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!