Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Blog

The clay studio is set up and I have been doing some clay work but I've decided to officially retire. I no longer want to be packing and shipping pots. My focus in the studio will be to experiment with the ideas I've not yet had time to work on. And I hope to get busy in the sewing room with more than household necessities. But until I have more to share my posts will mostly be over at my new blog which chronicles our new native yard as it grows and matures, changes and adapts. There's always something new in the garden whether it be something blooming, butterflies or fascinating insects and the pond behind us attracts such gorgeous birds! 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are going an a creative journey with your clay! I'll pop over to your new blog to have a look see at what's happening there.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!