Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

contempo, pushing the limit on art and ARTYBRAS!

When I visited the opening for 'contempo' in Tequesta on Thursday evening I found a bonus show going on at the same time, the ArtyBras! My friend Karla Walter posed in front of her artybra.....
Don't you love her 85% dark chocolate bra? Title 'Her Obsession'!
Although I'd never condone a meal with bacon and eggs I couldn't resist sharing this bra with you. I'm sorry I didn't get the name of the artist. I thought I'd be able to read the name in the photo when I downloaded the photos but no luck.
Here is another shot of a few more of the artybras....
The opening was very crowded so I didn't take many photos but I managed to shoot a few clay pieces as well as a featured photo entry.
Below is ' Condo Commandos' by Gail Erickson.
'From Pawn to King' by Diane Lublinski .....
And 'Enchanted Wings' by Georgia Novotny. Also by Georgia is 'Ribbons and Bows' and 'Leather in Alteration' but not totally visible in the photo.
If you're nearby don't forget to attend the fashion show and auction for the Artbras on February 19th.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like it was a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those Arty Bras really are something.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!