Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tea, Beads and Veggies

 
I'm a tea fan. Since I started creating quilted postcards with my tea bag wrappers my taste preferences have expanded to allow for a wider color and design palette. I've also moved my tea bag wrapper quilts to my wall pieces. Here I have stitched my tea quilt in place using some handmade beads. I like the earthiness of the stoneware beads with oxide finish but I've made and fired a few naked white beads and buttons.
In the kitchen I've been trying out a few new recipes. We had some delicious veggie kebabs and I didn't noticed that I had forgotten the cherry tomatoes and tofu in the fridge. Next night I added tomatoes, tofu and meatless meatballs. Have you had your veggies today?

2 comments:

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!