Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Classes Begin Next Week!


If you have been wanting to get into some clay and you live in South Florida, classes begin next week in Boca Raton. I am teaching the Tuesday and Thursday classes and Marilyn teaches the Monday and Wednesday classes. Although the Mon/Wed classes are titled wheel classes and the Tues/Thurs classes are titled hand-building, we both teach wheel and hand-building so you can simply choose the day of the week that works for you.
Classes are in the mornings, 9:30 to 12:30 but you are welcome to stay for the rest of the afternoon and early evening if you wish. The studio is also available for you to use whenever the building is open as long as it is not during another class time.

We welcome all levels of experience from the total beginner to the very experienced. We have beginners to accomplished artists on our rosters. Because this is not for credit what you work on is up to you. If you want an assignment we'll offer you one, if you have your own projects in mind we'll help you accomplish them.

Come by for a visit and see the studio space and learn more about what we offer. Email me if you'd like more information before you drop by. ceramics classe, pottery classes, 

7 comments:

  1. Gina, I really love all of these, hard to choose which is the best. Perhaps the first one, or perhaps the fiber plate, all so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I wish I lived closer! Those are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Vicki and What Comes Next. Wish I lived closer and finding it hard to choose my favorite piece. Think my choice is for the three vases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at how wonderfully distinctive your style is! I just wish I was a little closer to Florida:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I just love those pots with the twisty tops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun textures and whimsical shapes. These will be great examples to inspire your students.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun textures and whimsical shapes. These will be great examples to inspire your students.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!