Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Evening Eagle

So glad my camera was handy when I looked up to see this eagle in the arbutus/madrona limbs ......
It was just about dusk but I was hopeful the photos would turn out as I did have my new camera and I just set it at automatic. The next couple photos I lightened up so I could see the eagle better. 
 Then I caught him (or her?) just as she flew off for the evening......
 Ahhhhhh.... it feels so awesome to see these incredible birds spread their wings and fly ......


7 comments:

  1. What great photos. I love the last one. I have seen bald eagles in BC close to where my daughter lives. There are places where they "hang out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Gina! I never tire of observing raptors, they are such fascinating birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots Gina - always a thrill when you see an eagle, especially when your camera is handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, gina. Lucky your camera was handy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great capture. They always look so magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots Gina! Kinda reminds me of the one we saw last summer during our visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an extraordinary experience. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! If you've made your email address available I'll send an email reply. Thanks for visiting!